Pavimental Polska is a general contractor in the construction sector. It specializes in the area of transport infrastructure: road and airport civil works and also environment engineering.
It offers services in the field of earthworks, pavement milling, paving bituminous layers, bridges constructions and renovations, temporary traffic management, as well as environment engineering such as construction retention reservoirs, drainage sewers and fields melioration.
The company operates in Lesser Poland and Silesia.
Pavimental Polska is part of Atlantia SpA (www.atlantia.it) by Pavimental SpA (www.pavimental.it), which has 100% of its capital shares.
The company Pavimental Polska ensures a fully accordance with the contract requirements and a complete care for the customer satisfaction as its mission.
In this purpose:
- Trains staff;
- Provides equipment;
- In 2010 has implemented and maintains a Quality Management System ISO 9001 for the construction and maintenance of roads, motorways and airports surface, audited by ISOCERT unit. In 2017 updated the Quality Management System in order to meet the requirements of the new Norm PN-EN ISO 9001:2015;
- In 2018 introduced and certified the OSH Management System compatible with ISO PN-N-18001;
- In 2011 introduced Code of Ethics of Atlantia SpA;
- In May of 2012 has been qualified for SOA, in categories of OG3 V e OG8 IV; SOA is the enterprise qualification system in force in Italy;
- All financial statements are audited (KPMG from 2008 - 2012, DELOITTE from 2013)
All this translates to the company's motto: Pavimental Polska on the customer’s side.